- One-piece full cage protects camera
- A hinged armat the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience
- Multiple mounting points: 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoemounts,NATO rail and QD socket support handles, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc.
- Triple-point locking: fixes camera via one bottom locating pin, one 1/4"-20 screw and the one M2.5 screwon the left side
- Arca-Swissquick release plate on the bottom for quick switching between tripod, stabilizer (DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro) and handheld shooting
SmallRig Full Cage for Sony Alpha 7R V / Alpha 7 IV / Alpha 7S III / Alpha 1 / Alpha 7R IV 3667B is designed to provide accessory mounts and protect camera. It lock camera via one bottom locating pin, one 1/4"-20 screw and the one M2.5 screw on the left side. The side lock adapters need to be adjusted the installation direction for fitting different camera types, printed with “A7 IV”is for Alpha 7 IV and Alpha 7R V while printed with “A7S III/A1”is for Alpha 7S III / Alpha 1 / Alpha 7R IV. Built-in all-round protective spacers prevent the camera from being scratched. The cage gives access to interfaces, dials, buttons or battery door. There is a spindle spanner at the battery compartment which fits camera curve and leave room for little finger for comfortable grip. 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes and cold shoe mounts support top handle 2165C, side handle 2093, monitor mount 2903, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc. Bottom OD socket support QD shoulder strap. Arca-Swiss quick release plate at the bottom is compatible with DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro, the quick release plate (riser plate) of DJI RS 2/RSC 2 stabilizer for stabilizer shooting, and Arca-Swiss quick release plate 3154. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 3000 works with Alpha 7R V / Alpha 7 IV / Alpha 7S III to protect interfaces and ensure stable signal transmission during filming. Holes on the sides and bottom of the cage allow attaching such accessories as hand strap PAC2456 and shoulder strap PSC2428. Besides, the cage comes with a built-in magnetic spanner that facilitate disassembly and assembly.
Designer: Tracy Joy
1. After fixing the 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom of the cage, remove the anti-deflection pin from the staging hole in the battery compartment position and secure it to the corresponding position.
2. To use the side lock adapter, please remove the split ring on the left side of the camera first.
3. HDMI Cable Clamp 3000 is not compatible with Alpha 1 and Alpha 7R IV cameras and will interfere with the synchroterminal interface when used on Alpha 7R V camera.
Sony Alpha 7R V
Sony Alpha 7 IV
Sony Alpha 7S III
Sony Alpha 1
Sony Alpha 7R IV
In the Box
- 1 x Cage