- Aluminum Tripod with Fluid Head System
- 17.6 lb Load Capacity, Weighs 8.8 lb
- 33 to 73" Height Adjustment, 35" Folded
- Standard & DJI RS 2 Quick Release Modes
- 75mm Ball Head, Pan & Friction Knobs
- Bubble Level, Manfrotto QR Plate
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Camera Screws
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads
- Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
SmallRig Heavy-Duty Fluid Head Tripod AD-01 3751 is designed for videoing. It features a new generation of head design, and an updated quick-release plate with a built-in spanner to allow the camera to be placed quickly.
Thanks to the fluid head featuring quick disassembly and oblique installation, placing the camera is less than 1 second and fixed after the front and rear adjustments. The head plate slot has built-in screw holes; the bowl base comes with hidden 1/4''-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment. Built-in damping and balancing system enables 360° horizontal and +90°/-75° vertical movements and holds equipment of up to 8KG. 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the head base support most tripods, arms, slides, and other accessories with 3/8"-16 screws.
This tripod, featuring a built-in bubble level, works with a 75mm bowl base for leveling and easy management of frame level. It includes a 3-section extender to meet different height demands in indoor and outdoor scenarios; and a user-friendly quick-release flip-lock. A dedicated bag protects the tripod and makes it easy to carry around for whatever you want to create.
In The Box
- 1 × Heavy-Duty Fluid Head Tripod AD-01
- 1 × Carrying Bag
- 1 × Manfrotto Quick Release Plate
- 1 × 1/4''-20 Screw
- 1 × 3/8"-16 Screw
- 1 × User Manual