- Dedicated Arca-type L bracket for Sony A6600.
- Stretchable side plate to allow convenient port access.
- Built-in 1/4''-20 threaded holes and strap holes.
- Built-in flat head screwdriver for easy access.
- Baseplate extends around the battery door to supports the finger and improve grip experience.
SmallRig L Bracket for Sony A6600 LCS2503B
SmallRig L Bracket for Sony A6600 LCS2503 is designed for quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting while improving grip experience. It connects the camera via one 1/4''-20 screw on the bottom and includes built-in rubber pads to prevent scratching and twisting. The bottom and side plates are both Arca-type specifications, which can quickly switch to Arca-type tripods. The side plate is stretchable, and the HDMI cable can be connected to the camera interface. In the vertical shooting scene, the HDMI cable can also be used. Features multiple 1/4''-20 threaded holes in the side plate and bottom plate, which can mount the Cold Shoe BUC2736 to connect with external microphones, LED lights, and other accessories. Strap holes are also reserved for shoulder straps and wrist straps; built-in flat head screwdriver for easy access. In addition, you can purchase Shoe Mount Adapter BUC2496 separately to attach flashlights, microphones, enhancing the filming experience.
In the Box
- 1 x L Bracket
- Limmited 1-Year warranty