- Arca compatible, form-fitting and dedicated L-Bracket.
- The Side Plate can be adjustable back and forth, with no effects on the flip screen.
- The Side Plate can be extended, which does not affect the use of HDMI cable when vertical shooting.
- Threaded holes on the side center for mounting a stabilizer when vertical shooting.
- Built-in Flat Screw Driver and Allen wrench on the Bottom for quick installation.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A7C 3089
SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A7C 3089 is designed for a quick switch between horizontal and vertical orientation shooting. It secures to the bottom of the camera with a 1/4 screw and features a rubber pad to prevent your camera from scratching. It also features an anti-twist pin to prevent twisting. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails come with lens center mark, which enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. The side plate can be moved forward and back, and can be extended 24mm to the left if more room is needed for cable release. Featuring multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side for accessory attachment such as Cold Shoe BUC2736. The side plate features 1/4 threaded holes for mounting a stabilizer. The bottom comes with a flat screwdriver and allen wrench for quick installation.
Work With Sony A7C
In the Box
- 1 x L-Bracket
- 1 x Allen wrench
- Limited 1-Year warranty
Follow us @