- Panoramic panning that supports Arca-swiss quick release.
- Adjustable center of gravity suitable for various lenses.
- Detachable telescopic handle is lightweight, portable, and easy to store.
- One 1/4''-20 threaded hole allows attaching devices via the magic arm.
- Built-in screwdriver for easy removal and installation of quick release plate.
SmallRig Lightweight Fluid Video Head 3457B
SmallRig Lightweight Fluid Video Head 3457B is specially designed for videoing and photography. It features panoramic panning and is Arca-swiss QR system compatible, allowing being fitted directly with Arca-swiss cages and L brackets. You may adjust its center of gravity back and forth by turning the side knob when using large lenses or mounting the camera horizontally. The head comes with a removable telescopic handle that supports a 360° swivel and one 1/4''-20 threaded hole to fit a magic arm for such devices as a monitor, microphone, image transmitter, or even camera. A built-in spanner is also included for removing or installing quick-release plates.
Note: Heavy cameras and lenses may affect the tilt experience of the head.
Load Capacity: 5kg
Base Diameter: 46mm
Folded Length of Telescopic Handle: 140 ± 5mm
Max Length of Telescopic Handle: 330 ± 5mm
Product Dimensions: 104 x 77.5 x 62mm
Package Dimensions: 201 x 126 x 93mm
Net Weight: 512g±5g
Package Weight: 653.5g±5g
Material: Aluminum alloy
In The Box
- 1 x Lightweight Fluid Video Head
- 1 x Quick Release Plate
- 2 x 1/4''-20 Screw
- 1 x Screwdriver