- Fully compatible with NP-F batteries on the market.
- Dual DC outputs – 8V and 12V.
- Type-C port, with 18W output and 18W input.
- Short circuits protection.
- Battery connection indicator and battery life indicator.
SmallRig NP-F Battery Adapter Plate Professional Edition 3168 is designed to enable NP-F batteries on the market (including original Sony batteries and third-party batteries) to power BMPCC 4K/6K and various mirrorless cameras. The plate comes with a self-locking button for quick and secure battery installation, and a 1/4 threaded hole for easy attachment to the cage. On the side, there are DC 8V and 12V output and a Type-C port which can output current or charge NP-F battery. All ports are designed with short circuits protection to avoid damage to the camera. In addition, it features LED lights indicating battery connection and battery life.
Note: After installing the battery, please press the switch for 3s to turn on the power supply function of the NP-F Battery Adapter Plate. At this time, the indicator light is on, and the DC interface has current output. When you stop using it, please press the switch for 3s to turn off the power base to save battery power.
Product Dimensions: 93.6 x 47 x 23.3mm
Package Dimensions: 127 x 38 x 82mm
Net Weight: 75.5g±5g
Package Weight: 120.5g±5g
In The Box
- 1 x NP-F Battery Adapter Plate Professional Edition
- 2 x 1/4 Screw
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 1 x Type-C to Type-C Cable