- 1. Ergonomic silicone shoulder pad for a comfortable shoulder shooting experience.
- 2. Built-in VCT-14 quick-release baseplate for quick switch between shoulder mode and tripod mode.
- 3. The top quick-release plate adopts a two-layer structure for quick front and rear center of gravity adjustment.
- 4. Adjustable extension arm meets different needs of length.
- 5. Ergonomic handle surface with silicone material, support multi-angle adjustment, comfortable grip.
SmallRig Shoulder Rig Kit (Pro) 4274 is designed to provide a comfortable and convenient solution to shoulder shooting. It consists of VCT Shoulder Pad, Extension Arm, and Handle. Among these parts, the ergonomic silicone shoulder pad provides a comfortable shooting experience. It features a two-layer quick-release plate on the top, a vertically adjustable 15mm rod clamp at the front for rebalancing the camera and attaching 15mm rods, as well as a VCT-14 quick-release baseplate at the bottom, which works with VCT-14 Quick Release Tripod Plate 2169 to switch between shoulder mode and tripod mode. The extension arm is retractable to meet different needs in length and for easy storage. The handle is ergonomically designed with a silicone surface, which can be adjusted to different angles through the ARRI rosette for a more comfortable grip.
Product Dimensions: 492.33 x 203.09 x 199.94mm
Package Dimensions: 295.0 x 220.0 x 170.0mm
Product Weight: 1441.0 ± 10.0g
Package Weight: 2361.0 ± 10.0g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone
In The Box
- VCT Shoulder Pad x 1
- Extension Arm 1870 x 2
- Handle x 2