- Snap-on standard NATO clamp locks within one second, faster and safer
- Ergonomically designed to fit either hand and feel comfortable
- Slides vertically within 35mm for optimal gripping position and cable connection
- Multiple accessory mounts for use in various scenarios, such as 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, strap hole, cold shoe mount
- Magnetic Allen Wrench for easy mounting and release
SmallRig Snap-on Quick Lock NATO Side Handle 4017 is designed to help camera movement, and stabilize left- and right-handed shots, while providing basic accessory mounts. Compatible with standard NATO rail, the handle snaps on or releases a NATO rail within one second without first removing other accessories, saving shooting time. It can be further tightened by a wrench. Non-slip silicone feels comfortable and the ergonomic design makes it fit both left and right hands. The item can slip up and down within 35mm to provide a balanced gripping point and give full access to cable interfaces. It also comes with such accessory mounts as a 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 1/4"-20 locating hole, strap hole, cold shoe mount that support Monitor Mount 2905, Ball Head Magic Arm 3875, LED Video Light 3286, Microphone 3468, etc. Besides, a built-in magnetic Allen Wrench is included for easy accessory mounting and release.
Note: please firstly push the lever to the unlocking position, then install the handle.
Cage, plate, etc. with standard NATO rail
In the Box:
- Side Handle x 1