- Ergonomic Wooden Side Handle for Camera Cage.
- Can Be Configured for Right or Left Hand.
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8”-16 & Cold Shoe Accessory Mounts.
- Adjusts up & down with Sliding Connector.
- Integrated Hex Spanner for Direction Changing and Height Adjusting.
- Lightweight and Durable.
SmallRig Universal Wooden Side Handle HSN2093C is designed to provide a comfortable grip for increasing stabilization and accessory mounts for cameramen. The handle attaches to the cage or camera rig with two 1/4”-20 thumbscrews and it can be attached to both left and right side by adjusting the connector. Featuring 3/8”-16, 1/4“-20 and cold shoe mount accessory mounts on top to add a light, microphone, monitor, mounting arm, or other accessories, such as Monitor Mount 2294 and Monitor Mount 2346. The screws attach to a sliding mechanism that allows you to slide the handle up and down within a range of 39.7mm for your preferred position. A built-in Allen wrench allows to adjust the handle position and for further secure. The smooth wood handle provides a solid, comfortable grip and it also works well in the situation of low temperature.
Any camera cage features two 1/4”-20 threads with 18mm distance on the side
In The Box
- 1 x Handle