- To get optimum sound performance,adjust the microphone’s pick
- To get optimum sound performance,adjust the microphone’s pick-up angle.For maximum clarity and intelligibility,position the microphone pointed directly at the subject’s mounth.
- Before adjusting the angle,slighting loosen the knobs.Avoid tightening or loosening knobs with great force as it might damage the screw threads
- Always mount the pop filter to avoid plosive when recording
The Saramonic SmartMic MTV500 is an USB microphone that delivers a professional,broadcast-quality sound to your computer in a variety of applications, such as home-recording,studio,podcasting and much more.
Easy-to-operate,gain control,mute button features, you can create a clear and ample audio as you wish.
The SmartMic MTV500 also incorporates real-time monitoring features, like a built-in headphone jack with a volume control, allowing you to directly monitor zero-latency microphone signal.
No need to install any driver,the SmartMic MTV500 can be directly connected to the computer throught the supplied cable.
|Sensitivity:||-36±3dB(0dB=1V/Pa,1kH 1.5v 2.2K)|
|Operating Voltage:||5V 150mA|
|Headphone Amplifier:|| Impedance＞16ohms|
In The Box
- SmartMic MTV500 Microphone
- 1.2m(3.9′)USB-C to USB-A audio cable
- 1 Year Warranty Card
- User Manual