- Canon EF-Mount Lens to Select Sony E-Mount Cameras
This Lens Mount Adapter from Viltrox is designed to allow a Canon EF-mount lens to be used with autofocus on a Sony E-mount camera. The underside of this adapter's removable tripod foot is tapped with a 1/4"-20 accessory thread, providing for direct attachment to a tripod or quick release plate that features a 1/4"-20 mount. For ease of upgrading its firmware, this adapter also includes a micro-USB port.
For compatible Sony E-mount cameras that feature phase-detection and contrast-detection autofocus, a toggle switch to enable those autofocus settings with a connected Canon EF-mount lens is positioned along the side of this adapter. To properly apply a desired autofocus setting, the toggle switch selection must be made prior to placing the adapter on the camera.
This adapter is compatible with the Sony NEX-5C, C3, 5N, F3, 5R, 6, 7, FS700, VG20, VG900, and Sony Alpha a7-series cameras.
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable autofocus
- Integrated toggle switch for a compatible Sony E-mount camera's phase-detection or contrast-detection autofocus setting to be applied with a connected lens
- Removable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 accessory thread for direct attachment to a tripod or quick release plate that features a 1/4"-20 mount
In the Box
- Viltrox EF-NEX IV Lens Mount Adapter for Canon EF-Mount Lens to Select Sony E-Mount Cameras
- Limited 1-Year Warranty