- Location Recording and Filmmaking
- 32-Bit Float Recording Avoids Clipping
- 8 x High-Gain, Low-Noise Mic Preamps
- Records 8 Inputs & Stereo Mix
- Ambisonics, WAV & MP3 Audio Formats
- Supports Control via App or F-Control
- Flexible Powering Options
- Dual SD Card / USB Interface Recording
- AutoMix Software Reduces Mix Noise
- Precision Time Code Reader/Generator
Capture every location recording quickly and cleanly with the Zoom F8n Pro, a sound bag–friendly multitrack field recorder with 32-bit float technology for immense dynamic range that frees you from clipping and manual gain adjustments. Offering 8-input / 10-track recording, separate converters for quiet and loud sounds, and high-grade preamps with mic/line input switching, the F8n Pro packs quantity and quality into a rugged frame that's more than ready for filmmaking, production/location sound mixing, sound effects recording, and electronic news gathering.
From the large, informative color display and user-friendly controls to the flexible powering methods, remote control options, and precision time code functionality, the F8n Pro is properly equipped to please novices and demanding veterans alike. Whether you need long-duration stereo recording for an interview, redundant capture of multi-mic setups for a video shoot, or Ambisonics sound files for virtual reality and 360-audio projects, the F8n Pro has the modes, resolutions, and media support to handle your crucial audio tasks.
In the Box
- Zoom F8n Pro 8-Input / 10-Track Multitrack Field Recorder
- Zoom AD-19 12 VAC Adapter for F4, F8, F8n, Select LiveTrak Mixers, TAC-8, and UAC-8
- Limited 1-Year Warranty