- For Zoom Multi-Track Field Recorders
- Bottom, Top & Side Access
- Drawstring Sleeves on Sides
- Hook-and-Loop Fastener on Bottom
- Removable Clear Window for Visibility
- Water-Resistant Construction
- Zippered Front & Side Pockets
- Large Main Compartment for Mics & Cables
- Adjustable Interior Dividers
- Adjustable Straps Included
The Zoom PC-8n is a protective case designed to house your Zoom F4, F8, or F8n multi-track recorder in the field. It provides bottom, top, and side access to your recorder, so you can easily tend to your duties during the session.
The removable clear-window cover allows you to keep an eye on your recorder's display without exposing it to the elements. Dust shouldn't be a problem, and thanks to its water-resistant construction, neither should rain.
The sides feature drawstring sleeves so you can access your recorder's I/O without exposing the connections to harmful weather conditions. Accessories can sit in zippered pockets, one located on the front and the other on the side. Mics and cables will fit easily in the main compartment.
Thanks to a hook-and-loop fastener you can access the bottom of your recorder. You can also configure this touch-fastener for your cable-routing needs.
Adjustable dividers are on hand so you can customize the interior for your exact predilections. If you need to work with your recorder outside of the bag, you can pull out the main divider, insert it sideways, and create a makeshift tabletop surface. Adjustable straps are provided, as are three latch hooks per side, ensuring a stable and comfortable fit for carrying your recorder for many hours at a time.
In the Box
- Zoom PCF-8n Protective Case for F8n, F8 & F4 Field Recorders
- Adjustable Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty