- Optimized for Podcasting & Vocals
- End-Address, Tuned for Rich Voice Tone
- Supercardioid Pattern Reduces Room Noise
- Integrated Shockmount Reduces Vibrations
- Rejects Electromagnetic Interference
- High 135 dB Maximum SPL
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Pivoting Mount for Easy Positioning
- Balanced XLR Output
- Includes Custom Windscreen
Tuned to deliver a robust vocal tone with smooth highs and tight lows, the Zoom ZDM-1 is an affordable dynamic microphone that's ideal for podcasters, radio show announcers, rappers, and singers. Thanks to its high SPL handling and broad frequency response, this end-address mic makes it easy to capture your voice with mix-ready broadcast quality.
The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a supercardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The ZDM-1's integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
The all-metal body and grille afford ruggedness and durability for reliable use session after session. The ZDM-1 includes a pivoting mic stand mount for easy positioning and a custom windscreen for attenuation of plosives and breath noise.
In the Box
- Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone
- Custom ZDM-1 Windscreen
- Pivoting Mic Stand Mount
- Threaded European Mic Stand Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty